Rules & Waivers
Rules and Regulations
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- All LSV carts are street legal and drivers must comply with all laws of operating street legal vehicles on all roadways.
- LSV Carts are picked up between 9-10 am and must have a FULL BATTERY/FULL TANK OF GAS when we arrive to pick up. (Electric carts must be charged overnight for full charge)
- LSV Carts are delivered between 10-11 am with a FULL BATTERY/ FULL TANK OF GAS.
- If the LSV Cart is not fully charged/ full of gas at pickup you will be charged a FULL DAYS RENTAL.
- If the LSV Cart is not at the residence during the pickup times you will be charged $55 an hour for each hour it is not accessible for pick up.
- Shoes MUST be worn while LSV Cart is operational.
- Seatbelts MUST be worn by all passengers while LSV Cart is operational.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LSV Cart is to be taken on the beach! Signs of heavy sand and/or water on or in the LSV Cart will result in loss of deposit.
- Requests for extra rental time on the last day of rental must be approved by management 12 hours prior to pick up and will be billed at $55 per hour.
- Security deposits will be forfeited if any damages to the LSV Cart happens during the rental period.
- There will be a $25 charge for lost keys.
- LSV Cart renter must be present when cart is dropped off and to receive operational instruction.
- ABSOLUTELY no one under 21 can rent or operate vehicle.
I UNDERSTAND AND HAVE READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS TO OPERATE THE LSV CART SAFELY. I UNDERSTAND THAT VIOLATION OF ANY RULES WILL RESULT IN THE SECURITY DEPOSIT NOT BEING REFUNDED.
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In of the services of Island Time Rentals LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, personnel, and all other Or entities acting in any on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “ITR”), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge ITR, on of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, Personal representative and estate as follows:
- I that my participation in golf cart activities entails known and unanticipated risks that result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot without the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: slip & falls; collision with fixed objects or people to the elements could cause sunburn, dehydration, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, and heat cramps; failure or operator error; accidents involving other vehicles; falls from the cart; the negligence of other operators of vehicles or transmissible pathogen or disease; weather conditions; my own physical condition; contact with animals or insects; all of which could result in musculoskeletal or other injuries including head, neck, and back injuries.Furthermore, ITR personnel have difficult jobs to perform. They seek Safety, but they are not infallible. They might unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment used might malfunction.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to in spite of the risks. Additionally, I to wear my seat belt while participating in this activity.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever and agree to indemnify and hold harmless ITR from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of ITRs or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of
- Should ITR or anyone acting on their required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such and costs.
- I certify that I have adequate to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or I to the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
- In the event that I file a lawsuit against ITR I agree to do so solely in the state of Alabama, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.By signing this document, 1 acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may found by a court of law to have wave my right to maintain a lawsuit against ITR on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I also agree that this document is valid for visits and participation at ITR. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire I have read and understood it, and I agree to bound by its terms.
Lease and liability contract
This Lease and liability contract is entered into by the purchaser.
Lessor: Island Time Rentals
Leased Equipment: Golf Cart
The lessee agrees that leased equipment (Golf Cart) is received in good condition and represents and warrants that it will be returned in the same condition notwithstanding ordinary wear and tear.
Lessee agrees and acknowledges they are responsible for any and all damage done to or with rented equipment while lessee is in of equipment.
Lessee understands and acknowledges that the activity to be engaged in through Lessors lease of the Leased Equipment brings with it both known and unanticipated risks that could result in property damage, physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or other damage or injury to Lessee, its guests, its invitees or third parties. Lessee understands that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Those risks include, but are not limited to falling, slipping, crashing and colliding
Lessee agrees to supervise both the Leased Equipment and its use at all times the Leased Equipment is in the possession Of Lessee. Lessee agrees to follow the directions and safety rules as posted on the Leased Equipment or as otherwise provided to Lessee by Lessor.
Lessee acknowledges and represents that it has adequate homeowner’s insurance, tenant insurance, or other liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage which might occur to itself, its guests or its invitees from the use of the unit being rented or else lessee agrees to bear the costs of defense and liability of any such injury or damage itself. Lessee agrees not to remove the Leased Equipment from the location on which Lessor has assembled or installed it. Lessee further agrees not to disassemble or uninstall the Leased Equipment or to or install the Leased Equipment
Lessee grants Lessor right to enter Lessee’s property for the delivery, pick-up or repossession of the Leased Equipment. Lessee agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of the Leased Equipment Lessee agrees that if any portion of this Contract is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect.
Lessee acknowledges that sufficient time and opportunity were had to read this entire Contract, and understands its content and is executing it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind and agrees to be bound by its terms. Lessee Acknowledges and agrees that they are 21 years of age or older and no one under the age of 21 is allowed to drive or leased equipment.
Contact & Hours
1000 DeSoto Ave.
Dauphin Island, AL 36528
Rental: (251) 293-1389
Every Day: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM CDT
Island Time Cart Rentals
1000 DeSoto Ave.
Dauphin Island, AL 36528