Rules and Regulations
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- All LSV carts are street legal and drivers must comply with all laws of operating street legal vehicles on all roadways.
- LSV Carts are picked up between 9-10 am and must have a FULL BATTERY/FULL TANK OF GAS when we arrive to pick up. (Electric carts must be charged overnight for full charge)
- LSV Carts are delivered between 10-11 am with a FULL BATTERY/ FULL TANK OF GAS.
- If the LSV Cart is not fully charged/ full of gas at pickup you will be charged a FULL DAYS RENTAL.
- If the LSV Cart is not at the residence during the pickup times you will be charged $55 an hour for each hour it is not accessible for pick up.
- Shoes MUST be worn while LSV Cart is operational.
- Seatbelts MUST be worn by all passengers while LSV Cart is operational.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LSV Cart is to be taken on the beach! Signs of heavy sand and/or water on or in the LSV Cart will result in loss of deposit.
- Requests for extra rental time on the last day of rental must be approved by management 12 hours prior to pick up and will be billed at $55 per hour.
- Security deposits will be forfeited if any damages to the LSV Cart happens during the rental period.
- There will be a $25 charge for lost keys.
- LSV Cart renter must be present when cart is dropped off and to receive operational instruction.
- ABSOLUTELY no one under 21 can rent or operate vehicle.
I UNDERSTAND AND HAVE READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS TO OPERATE THE LSV CART SAFELY. I UNDERSTAND THAT VIOLATION OF ANY RULES WILL RESULT IN THE SECURITY DEPOSIT NOT BEING REFUNDED.